Hello world!

"The only people for me are the mad ones.  The ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time.  The ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars."
-- Jack Kerouac

I'm baaaaaaaaaack!  I'm proud to say the last year & half (it's now February 2011) has been a whirlwind!  In short, I was my usual, busy self:  a few houseboating trips, visiting pals in various states, dining with family, skydiving, and dabbling in other random activities.  Yet, I have not taken an extended vacation since returning to the U.S.A. in August 2009... 

So, here is the itinerary that has me bouncing off the walls and my mind running rampant: 
* 1 week in Greece including Athens, Santorini & other Greek Isles.
* 2 weeks in Italy including Florence, Tuscany, Pompeii & Rome

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Help

Skydiving

Phoenix