07 April 2009

Quote to live by

"Look to this day, for it is life... in its brief course lie all the realities and truths of existence, the joy of growth, the glory of action, the splendor of beauty... Today, well-lived, makes every yesterday a memory of happiness and every tomorrow a vision of hope. Look well, therefore, to this day."
 -- Sanskrit proverb

Just wanted to finish this profound quote which could easily sum up my journey overseas. I would love to elaborate but am disciplining myself to NOT start blogging until I have moved out of the country. More details & hopefully photos to come.

ITINERARY:
4/13/09 AM leave Canton-Akron, OH. for Los Angeles, CA.
4/14/09 PM leave the U.S.A. for Fiji
4/16/09 AM leave Fiji for Brisbane, Australia
4/16/09 PM leave Brisbane for Mackay -- my destination!

Love,
Michelle a.k.a. Hollywood
Google+

1 comment: